Haypi Monster is a world where monsters battle against one another. Collect hundreds of monsters and form your dream team through evolution, breeding, and synthesis. You can also team up with other players to duel other players, challenge bosses, and save the world!
Use this guide as you play to help you beat all of the levels, dominate other players in PVP, and collect all of the Haypi Monsters!
Getting Started – An overview of the game layout and the many activities to participate in
Monsters – A database of all the monsters in the world of Haypi Monsters and how to capture them!
Skills – A comprehensive list of all of the skills available in Haypi Monster
Items – The many items that you can obtain and what they do
Levels – A database of all the levels, the enemies you will see there, and the best way to beat them
Hatchery – A guide to the hatchery where you can breed better monsters!
Tips – Advice on leveling, element types, PVP, and more!
Forum – A place to connect with other players and get answers to your Haypi Monsters questions
Haypi Monster Version 1.1 – Takes effect on Monday, February 18, 2013
1. Registration for new accounts is now available.
2. Change Password option now available.
3. “Monster Rewards” system added.
4. “Mystery Talent” system added.
5. Weather system added.
6. Coins-for-Money exchange now available.
7. 14 new monsters added: Escarglow, Bubbles, Seafoam, Cygness, Lambush, Sally, Neon, Angel, Glider, Crispy, Shadow, Grubby, Mantis, and Scythe
8. 9 new skills added:
Self-Sacrifice, Martyrdom, Relay, Execution, Wind Blast, Foresight, Celestial Prayer, Rain Prayer, Sand Storm
9. “Monster Details” feature added.
Modifications & Corrections:
1. Increased the base number of bag slots by 6. The stacking limit of some items has increased.
2. Bag expansion costs have been lowered.
3. Lowered the difficulty of some levels
4. Fixed the display problem in Sealed Space-2.
5. Fixed the Ambush bug.
6. Armordillo will appear more often in Sealed Space-6.
7. Fixed the breeding bug (Thor and Neo).
8. Neo can now evolve if equipped with a Bolt Bead.
9. Dice boards in Veteran and Expert modes will feature more nest squares, making it easier to capture rarer monsters.
10. Seal Cards and a Seal Card Box are now available in the Shop.
11. Rune Gems can activate a Mystery Talent for your monster.
12. Get a Scroll tasks altered: Synthesis Scroll pieces now drop in all modes.
13. Increased the drop rate of an Advanced Book Chest in Expert Mode and from Crystal Chests.
14. Adjusted Daily Task rewards and requirements.
15. Adjusted some skills and the trigger rate of their additional effects and buffs/debuffs (Whirling Flame, Hot Smoke, Sewage, Electric Ball, Shadow Swipe).
16. The magical skill, Shock Switch, is now a physical skill, Switch Hit.
17. Renamed Electromagnetism as Seduction. Its effect is restricted to monsters of the opposite butterflies.
18. Adjusted the hit rating of some skills (Water Cell, Entwine and Fissure).
19. Adjusted the effectiveness of Dream Thief and Cunning.
20. Damage proportions of self-damaging skills (e.g. Infliction, Kamikaze) are now based on a monster’s total damage and no longer its total health.
21. Fixed a purchase bug on Purity.
22. Legendary monsters can now be unveiled in the Encyclopedia through prestige.
23. Blessing no longer has a VIP requirement.